Benefits of Low-Code
Until now, organizations had to code from scratch or buy a packaged app and customize it to support their unique business needs.
Low-code offers an uncompromised third option: the speed of a packaged app, the personalization of custom development, and the power to support even the most complex enterprise use cases.
The Future of Application Development
With low-code, IT and business work together. Users can bring innovative ideas to life by drawing, clicking, configuring, dragging, and dropping to translate their intentions into working enterprise software.
- Offers an intuitive design that results in a dramatic increase in developer productivity and application output
- Aligns business and IT so business leaders have the power to bring solutions to market faster than the competition
- Allows enterprises to create applications that are easier to change while remaining more mobile, integrated, and secure
- Makes deploying, managing, and changing one or hundreds of applications simple
Low-Code: Top Four Benefits
#1 - Ease of Use
Visual design that allows drawing instead of coding can exponentially accelerate development—especially when combined with automated testing.
- Minimal coding required. Drag, drop, click, configure.
- Instant, native mobility with no extra time, effort, or resources required
- Seamless integration unifying all enterprise data, processes, apps, and existing systems
- Streamlined user experience on web or any mobile device
#2 - Speed
Low-code development allows more high-quality apps to be built in less time. With low-code development, time is no longer a barrier to real innovation or an excuse for technical debt.
- Rapidly deliver applications with other departments to increase business impact
- Launch enterprise apps at the speed of business needs
- Adapt quickly to evolving market conditions, customer expectations, and new technologies
- Visual, drag-and-drop development tools make creating and changing enterprise apps easy and fast
#3 - Power
Low-code empowers your IT organization to fully meet the needs of the business and turbocharge innovation through mobility support, high availability, security, and scalability. No additional work by application developers is needed.
- Build and launch unique apps that meet enterprise-level needs
- Expand departmental apps to address enterprise-wide challenges, no matter how large or complex
- Provide security and compliance certifications like PCI, HIPAA, SOC 2 and 3, and more
- Scale instantly for any project, program, or line-of-business
#4 - Build for the Future
Low-code makes you forget about app obsolescence and technical debt with built-in safeguards to ease application changes and maintenance. You have the flexibility to keep innovating because low-code allows your applications to grow with you.
- Everything reusable. Unified and reusable components and data schemas across applications makes changing apps painless, boosts development productivity, and tightens governance.
- Consistent user experience. Automatically incorporating standard UX patterns across every application improves user experience while reducing training costs.
- Always up-to-date, never obsolete. Simultaneous upgrade of all applications means they take advantage of new low-code platform features as soon as they are available while preserving backwards compatibility.
- Ready for the latest. An application built today will continue to work in the future with new operating systems, browsers, mobile devices, and UI technologies.